Pay as you go
- Initial Appointment (1.5 hours): £420 incl VAT/includes full assessment, in-house advanced metabolic lab testing, detailed nutrition & metabolic training recommendations
- Follow-up appointment (1 hour): £300 incl VAT/includes full re-assessment, in-house advanced metabolic lab testing, and adjustments to initial recommendations
- Follow-up appointment (1/2 hour): £198 incl VAT/includes basic re-assessment, in-house basic metabolic lab testing and adjustments to initial recommendations.
- Standard Programme: £714 incl VAT / 1 x initial 1.5 hour assessment + 2 x 1/2 hour follow ups) – ideal for wellness and weight management goals
- Advanced Programme: £834 incl VAT (1 x initial 1.5 hour assessment + 2 x 1 hour follow ups) – ideal for recreational (active people) and professional athletes
- Elite Programme: £1,194 incl VAT (1 x initial 1.5 hour assessment + 2 x 1 hour follow ups + 2 x 1/2 hour follow ups) – ideal for those with those requiring the most comprehensive approach and support.
- My time, knowledge and experience. All services include (time permitting) a range of advanced health and performance assessments deemed appropriate for your needs and goals at the time of your appointment which include:
- Lifestyle & dietary assessment (analysis of what you eat/drink, activity/exercise, sleep habits etc & its impact on your health and goals)
- Body Composition Assessment (ISAK method using specialised and highly accurate equipment and techniques to assess your body fat, muscle mass, body type status)
- BMR / RMR Testing (Basal / Resting Metabolic Rate)
- Metabolic Efficiency Testing (assessment to determine fat and carbohydrate utilisation status)
- Metabolic Fitness Testing (VO2 max/SubMax, Anaerobic Threshold, heart rate training thresholds, interval training plans, etc)
- Lactate Threshold Testing
- Hydration testing (urine SG osmolarity, QuadScan etc)
- Nutrition status lab testing (i.e. vitamin and mineral levels – Lab tests from external labs charged separately)
- Nutrition recommendations (customised guidelines and plans based on protein/fat/carb ratios, total energy needs, training and performance nutrition strategies, evidenced based supplements, etc).
Why work with me?
- I have over 20 years experience with significant success in the areas of wellness, obesity, weight management & sports nutrition. I am also a senior lecturer, and speak regularly at international events and conferences.
- Past and current clients include people from all walks of life – from morbidly obese individuals to Olympians. Guru Performance are also consultants to Bath Rugby Club & Aston Villa FC (both premier league teams).
- My education includes 2 masters degrees (Nutrition & Exercise Science) and currently am working on my doctorate. I also hold the top professional certifications in the industry (CISSN & CSCS credentials).
Whichever programme you book in for, you will be required to pay a booking deposit of £175 + VAT before your initial appointment can be confirmed, which will be credited towards your final bill (whatever service or package you ultimately end up going for – which can be clarified in your first visit).